The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Travel through my life ....





I am here to share some of my written stuffs with my view of life in it ..I am not a professional writer or a poet. .So here is excuse in advance for any mistakes..And I don’t claim whatever I write is correct..It is just imperfect as I am..So you have got all right to express your comments..May be I can do better next time with your sincere comments..

Most of the written stuffs are in poem
format , but not with all qualities of a poem.. I mean there is no usage rhyming, metaphor etc...So I don't know what to name it..

All my writing is based on my understanding of life expressing all emotions in life may that be love (emotion that cannot be ignored, and one who claims not having it ,I doubt whether he/she is human at all),anger, friendship, joy, sadness,.... It’s something I learned from the journey of ups and downs in my life. All are in the journey towards perfection..And all the happenings in each one’s life ,may that be happy/sadness serves for the same purpose i.e., Attaining perfection..

hope you ll enjoy reading them....

No comments: