The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Monday, May 10, 2010

After a very long time !

My heart was filled with lots of thoughts, emotions and feelings..Yet I did not have a single word to write,all this while..There was a strong urge to express my thoughts..Yet I was speechless and overwhelmed..It took a while for me to look back to myself and find out the ultimate truth and way of living..I ran away from everything thinking that would rescue me..But I was wrong..Completely wrong.. It made me more and more miserable than I thought until I found that single way to succeed.. Yes that single road of Success was none other than the return to the ultimate creator : The Almighty God.When I turned to him he showed me the road I should choose and when I went through the instincts he gave in my life I finally found the ultimate meaning of life .

No comments: